1. What is a hybrid strategy?
- A strategy in which an organization will implement a competitor’s strategy
- A combination of unique and borrowed strategies
- A combination of any of the differentiation, niche, or cost-leadership strategies
- A strategy where segmented markets compete against larger markets
2. Managing total rewards is all about ensuring that the rewards offered by an organization meet whose needs?
- The government
- The organization
- The employee
- Both the organization and the employee
3. Differences in national cultures should be considered when rewards systems are designed because employees from diverse cultures may have very different definitions of what?
- Employee satisfaction
4. ________ represent the goals or the criteria by which a rewards system can be judged.
5. The more a rewards system deviates from “the way we do things around here,” the more likely it is to be:
6. Which of the following is NOT a function of human resources?
- Risk management
- Performance management
- Human resource information system
7. Reward form combination strategy refers to:
- Rewards (cash, benefits, bonuses) and how they compete with other internal departments
- Rewards (cash, benefits, bonuses) and how they compete in the market
- Rewards (cash, benefits, bonuses) and how they differ from each other
- Rewards (cash, benefits, bonuses) and how they relate to each other
8. What is variable pay?
- Performance-based rewards and long-term equity
- Being paid variably through the month
- Being paid in a variety of ways, such as base salary and fringe benefits
- Ability to negotiate salary and benefits
9. Which of the following does organizational performance NOT include?
- Effectiveness at meeting customer needs
- Developing employees
- Gains in market share
- New product creation
10. What does a cost leadership strategy prioritize most?
- Having a high-cost product or service
- Having employees become great leaders
- Having the best leaders lead at every level
- Having a low-cost product or service
11. What is the total rewards content strategy?
- Experienced-based rewards offered
- Market-driven levels of rewards offered
- Type, level, and combination of rewards offered
- A negotiation between management and employees for total rewards offered
12. In this course, you will learn that as a compensation manager, you will ________.
- develop strategies in which you will be able to create opportunities for career advancement
- help employees understand how to negotiate a higher salary and benefits
- explain to senior management why employees are unhappy with their salary
- improve compensation systems and better enable your organization to meet its goals
13. What is a niche-focused strategy?
- When an organization chooses a small market, but has many competitors
- When an organization chooses a large, varied market and competes among many competitors
- When an organization chooses to compete in a medium-sized market with few competitors
- When an organization chooses a small and segmented market and competes only in that small arena
14. What is organizational culture fit?
- The extent to which the rewards strategy fits make senior management happy
- The ability to keep employees happy with pay when an organizational change occurs
- The fit to make the human resources and finance departments agree upon the strategy for the organization
- The extent to which the rewards strategy aligns with and supports the ingrained practices, norms, and values of the organization
15. What does absolute level refer to?
- Competitive salary
- Fair salary
- Base salary
- Experience salary
Click HERE for more HRM324T weeks.
If you would like to order an original assignment, please contact email@example.com or text (617) 299-6181. Kindly visit our original assignment website www.prowriting.co