- Which of the following is NOT a function of Human Resources?
- Human Resource Information System
- Performance Management
- Risk Management
2. What is human resource strategy?
- A strategy in which employees are given duties to perform to achieve long-term business results
- The policies, practices, and systems that manage the interface between the organization and its employees in order to enable long-term organizational performance
- A strategy in which management aligns the people to the business in order to enable long-term organizational performance
- The alignment between management and employees to develop goals focused on business results
3. Total rewards plays a(n) ________ role in the business strategy.
- Not important
- Not very important
4. What is a cost leadership strategy?
- Having a lower-cost product or service at the lowest priority throughout its processes
- Having a higher-cost product or service at the lowest priority throughout its processes
- Having a higher-cost product or service at the highest priority throughout its processes
- Having a lower-cost product or service at the highest priority throughout its processes
5. What is a niche-focused strategy?
- When an organization chooses a large, varied market and competes among many competitors
- When an organization chooses a small market, but has many competitors
- When an organization chooses to compete in a medium sized market with few competitors
- When an organization chooses a small and segmented market and competes only in that small arena
6. What is a communication strategy?
- The plan for sharing the compensation strategy with employees and receiving their ongoing feedback
- The plan for sharing coworkers’ salary data
- The plan for communicating with other HR professionals to understand market data
- The plan for communicating with employees about competitive salaries
7. Strategic human resource management ensures that HR practices are aligned with the ________ ________ in general and critical success factors in particular.
- employee preferences
- management goals
- business strategy
- market trends
8. What is the total rewards content strategy?
- Experienced-based rewards offered
- Type, level, and combination of rewards offered
- A negotiation between management and the employee for total rewards offered
- Market-driven levels of rewards offered
9. What is a business strategy?
A strategy that a business uses to gain market share among its competitors
A plan that an organization uses to prepare for the upcoming fiscal year
A collection of decisions on how to ensure financial stability
The collection of decisions, approaches, and activities that allow an organization to compete and win
10. What is a differentiation strategy?
Creating an atmosphere of making an absolute differentiation of products between competitors
A strategy used by statisticians developing ways for a company to create more market value
A price strategy focusing on the business’s net income
Placing a high priority on providing innovative, exceptional, and high-quality products and/or services to customers
Click HERE for more HRM324T weeks.
If you would like to order an original assignment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or text (617) 299-6181. Kindly visit our original assignment website www.prowriting.co