Since KSAOs may not be directly observable, we must see them as ________.
Which of the following is a type of training program that is designed for future concerns?
- Developmental training
- Precautionary training
- Gap training
- Future training
What is the first step in developing a top-notch training program?
- Understand how people learn
- Conduct a needs assessment
- Have a need for improvement
- Conduct an organization analysis
Human behavior is rooted in habit and ________.
- Prior experience
- Expected outcomes
Which of the following is NOT a method used to determine the KSAOs for a particular task?
- Interviewing job incumbents
- Interviewing supervisors
When it comes to training programs, when employees do not _______, there is no ________, which means there is no impact for the training program on organizational effectiveness.
- Attend; training
- Benefit; change
- Participate; learning
- Learn; transfer
Once the preliminary list of tasks is developed and confirmed, what is the next step in the task analysis process?
- Develop a list of KSAOs needed for each task
- Create another list that ranks the tasks from most crucial to least
- Determine the importance, frequency, and difficulty of each task
- Develop a portion of the training that focuses on each task
Which of the following is a characteristic of an accommodator?
- Prefers dealing with technical tasks rather than interpersonal issues
- Tends to be less concerned with people than with ideas and abstract concepts
- Is good at implementing decisions, carrying out plans, and getting involved in new experiences
- Tends to be interested in people, culture, and arts
Since learning objectives should contain a standard of performance against which to measure performance, learning objectives should be ________.
- Specific and realistic
- Measurable and attainable
- Specific and measurable
- Realistic and attainable
Which type of learning involves understanding the big picture first, and then introducing smaller pieces to fit together?:
- Puzzle learning
- Structured learning
- Whole learning
The more ________ the material, the more readily it is retained.
Which of the following is NOT a principle for the design of training for adult learners?
- Need to be self-directed in their learning
- Enter the training with a problem-centered approach to learning and seek immediate application
- Need to know the “why”
- Training needs to be behaviorally based, focused on ways of Gestalt learning
Which type of learn is good at decisiveness, practical application of ideas, and hypothetical deductive reasoning?
Which of the following are the dominant learning approaches of a diverger?
I: Abstract conceptualization
II: Concrete experience
III: Reflective observation
IV: Active experimentation
- II and IV
- III and IV
- II and III
- I and III
Behavior that is reinforced tends to be ________.
Click HERE for more HRM326T weeks.
If you would like to order an original assignment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or text (617) 299-6181. Kindly visit our original assignment website www.prowriting.co