When jobs were grouped into ________, it was for the purpose of treating them the same for compensation purposes.
- Grades and threads
- Bands and threats
- Bands and threads
- Grades and bands
Broadbanding allows employees to do all of the following except:
- Join and exit multiple organizational teams
- Be promotable within a given time period
- Modify their role in the organization
- Manage lateral changes in their career
In choosing benchmark jobs, organizations should be careful to ensure adequate representation for all of the following EXCEPT:
- Different job families
- Government mandates
- Career points
- Organizational levels
A collaborative environment is ________.
- where individuals work by themselves, but struggle to be creative, solve problems, and produce results
- where teams of employees work together, but tend to not be creative, solve problems, or produce results
- where teams of employees work in concert to be creative, solve problems, and produce results
- where individuals work by themselves to be creative, solve problems, and produce results
Differentiations in pay should only be made when they are clearly ________ and worth the potential tradeoffs.
What is the median?
- The lowest number
- The average number
- The middle number
- The highest number
The mean can be heavily influenced by:
- Organizational cultures
- Market trends
A pay-form specific rewards strategy means:
- Varying pay level strategy within job families
- Varying pay level strategy across reward types
- Varying pay level strategy within job functions
- Varying pay level strategy among the organization
A drawback to designing your own survey is:
- Industry specificity
- The gap between two data points
- The gap between industries
- The gap between lower and higher level employees
- The gap between the highest and lowest data point
Which of the following is NOT a primary concern when integrating data from multiple rewards surveys?
- Matching benchmark jobs
- Aging the data
- Understanding government mandates
- Pay forms
What is a reward survey?
- A survey published by the government to employers to understand rewards offered
- Aggregations of reward information gathered from other market organizations
- Aggregations of reward information given to employers to understand rewards offered
- A survey designed to understand employees’ desire for rewards
The purpose of grades is to:
- Allow jobs that create a different amount of value for the organization to be treated in the same way.
- Allow jobs that create the same amount of value for the organization to be treated in the same way.
- Allow jobs that create the same amount of value for the organization to be treated in a different way.
- Allow jobs that create a different amount of value for the organization to be treated in a different way.
In the United States, the ________ conducts a National Compensation Survey to measure broad reward practices and levels.
- Bureau of Animal Rights
- American Management Associates
- Society of Human Resources Management
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
Which of the following is NOT a readily available way of obtaining reward information?
- Government compensation plans
- Popular press
- Competitors’ compensation plans
Click HERE for more HRM324T weeks.
If you would like to order an original assignment, please contact email@example.com or text (617) 299-6181. Kindly visit our original assignment website www.prowriting.co