The Civil War was a very complicated event. It is not surprising, therefore, that its causes as well were very complicated. Your job in this weekly essay is to give examples of what you consider to be the most significant causes of the Civil War based on what you have learnt this week. To help you make sense of the many and varied issues that helped make the War happen, the short videos in this module organized the causes into three categories: Long-Term Causes, Short-Term Causes, and Triggers. This will be the basic outline and source of examples for your essay.
In your essay:
- Begin with a short introduction explaining the purpose of this essay.
- Begin the first paragraph with an explanation of what you mean by “long-term” causes.
- Also in the first paragraph, identify what you think are the two best examples for this category, and briefly explain why.
- In the second paragraph, do the same for “short-term” causes (explain what you mean, identify what you think are the two best examples for this category, and briefly explain why).
- In the third paragraph, do the same for “triggers” (explain what you mean, identify what you think are the two best examples for this category, and briefly explain why).
- In your last paragraph, identify what you think held the country together up to 1861, despite all the sources of tension and division you discussed in the body of your essay.
- Your essay should be at leasttwo full pages, but no more than two and a half using the same format as in previous assignments (arial font 11, double spaced). The rubric remains the same.
This assignment contains a Microsoft Word document.
Click HERE for more HIS101 weeks.
If you would like to order an original assignment, please contact email@example.com or text (617) 299-6181. Kindly visit our original assignment website www.prowriting.co