Resource: Grading Guide
Write answers of between 350 and 700 words each for the following questions:
- As a rule of thumb, it is typically easier to purchase an existing commercial property than to construct a new property from the ground up or to rehab an existing property. However, there are distinct advantages to ground-up construction and rehab projects. What are the pros and cons between a ground-up construction project, a major rehabilitation project, and a purchase of an existing leased commercial property? Be sure to define, describe, and differentiate between these three forms of obtaining commercial real property.
- There are many different types of residential real estate properties for investors to consider, such as single dwelling homes, duplexes, multiplexes, condominiums, and so forth. Select three different types of residential properties. What are the pros and cons to investing in these three different types of residential properties? Be sure to describe and differentiate between the three.
- Many investors want to invest in real estate but without the challenges of managing property, buying, selling, and/or leasing properties. For those investors, a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) may be a great solution. What is a REIT and what are the pros and cons associated with REITs?
- There are many tax consequences of real estate investments. What are the main objectives of tax strategies in regard to real estate investments? Provide at least two examples.
- How does estate planning affect real estate investment decisions? Share at least two strategies for estate planning in regard to real estate investing.
Submit your assignment.
This assignment contains a Microsoft Word document.
Click HERE for more FIN591 weeks.
If you would like to order an original assignment, please contact email@example.com or text (617) 299-6181. Kindly visit our original assignment website www.prowriting.co