FIN571 Week6 Capital Structure
FIN571 Week6: Prepare a financial plan for the company you select for your business plan. This financial plan will be included in your final business plan in your capstone course.
Describe the business, including the type of business.
Create the business case.
- Determine why funding is needed for the company.
- Determine the sources of funding. Considerself-funding, borrowing, equity, venture capital, etc.
- Evaluate the requirements of each funding source you determined appropriate.
- Analyze the associated risks of each funding source.
- Decide which sources are the best fit for your company based on the requirements of each. Justify your decision.
- Estimate the cost of capital for both short-term and long-term funding sources. Research current estimated APRs for your selected sources of funding. Consider creating a table or chart to display this information.
Create a profit-and-loss statement for a 3-year period. Project revenue, stating realistic assumptions, such as growth per year, in your projections. You will have to develop these numbers and provide details.
Estimate direct costs, including capital, marketing, labor, and supply costs, which should be included in your P&L statements for all 3 years.
Cite references to support your assignment, avoid copying information from outside sources such as financial statements, illustrations, charts, or graphs. In addition, avoid using Investopedia.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines using Word or PowerPoint.
This FIN571 Week6 assignment contains a Microsoft Excel document.
Click HERE for more FIN571 weeks.