ENG313 Week2: Learning Team Proposal Presentation
Designing An Effective Proposal Presentation
ENG313 Week2: Review Chapter 10 of Writing Proposals.
Review the importance of design discussed in Ch. 10.
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide presentation on how to design a proposal. The presentation must address the following key elements of effective design:
- The Gestalt Theory of Design
- The Four Principals of Design for Page Layout
- The Five Step Design Process
- Include at least two graphic elements, such as a chart, table, graph, photograph, or drawing in your proposal.
- Use consistent font and color palate.
- Include at least two credible references.
Format your references consistent with APA guidelines.
This assignment contains a Microsoft PowerPoint document.
Click HERE for more ENG313 weeks.
If you would like to order an original assignment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or text (617) 299-6181. Kindly visit our original assignment website www.prowriting.co