BIS221T Week1: Apply: Week 1 Exam
BIS221T Week1: Complete the Week 1 Exam in MyEducator®.
Note: You have only one attempt available to complete this assignment.
- What is meant by C2C?
o Content 2 Content
o Content-to-Circuit (relay)
- Many chips encased in one chip working together is what?
- Who started Linux?
|o Tim Berners-Lee
o Steve Wozniak
o Steve Jobs
o Linus Torvalds
- What is another name for a bookmark?
- What is the table of contents to a hard drive?
|o Disk TOC
o Database Register
o HD TOC
- Who is the person responsible for a network’s smooth operation?
o Human Resource Director
o Network Administrator
o Software controls the network
- What function stores and organize a user’s work in computer files?
|o File Manager
o Virtual Memory Allocation
o RAM Allocation
o Swap Files
- What does IP mean?
|o Internet Prescience
o Internet Program
o Internet Process (System software)
o Internet Protocol Address
- What does the acronym HTTP mean?
|o Hypertext Table Protocol
o Hypertext Transfer Protocol
o Hypertext Tenable Protocol
o Hypertext Tenth Protocol
- What is the dominant OS in the operating system market?
o Mac OS
- What is a pen-like device that can “write” on a screen?
|o Mechanical Pen
o Laser Mouse
- What are the set of rules to move data from one computer to another?
|o RAM Array
- What does the acronym HTML mean?
|o Heavy Metal Language
o Hover Metal Language
o Hypertext Markup Language
o Hot Metal Language (Original)
- What does the acronym URL mean?
|o Universal Relay Locator
o Universal Re-circuit Locator
o Uniform Resource Locator
o Universal Resource Locator
- Which network is the smallest?
- What determines a monitor’s resolution?
|o Acuity Measure
o Pixel Mass
- What is it called when a computer runs more than one process at a time?
|o Meta Processing
o Multi Programming
- What does the acronym LAN mean?
|o Local Area Network
o Last Area Network
o Latent Area Network
o Loose Area Network
- Data and information that enters a computer is called what?
o Through Put
o Input and Output
- Software that controls an entire network is called what?
o UNIX (PC System)
o Operating System
- What are text files used for tracking a WWW user?
|o Web Bots
- What does logging in do for a network user?
|o Assigns Permissions and Logs
o Checks their password
o Authenticates them
o Assigns Permissions
- What kind of operating system does an iPhone use?
o Mac OS
- What are stored copies of previously viewed web pages?
o Copy File
- What does the acronym ISP mean?
|o Inactive Service Provider
o Intention Service Provider
o Internet Service Provider
o Injunction Service Provider
- The programming on ROM chips is sometimes called what?
o Hard Coding
- TCP/IP breaks file into what?
|o Temporary Text Files
o Swap Files
o Virtual Text Files (Cookie Derivative)
- Is an OS system software or application software?
- What is another name for an OS?
o Data Package Delivery System
- What topology is also called a linear bus?
This BIS221T Week1 assignment contains a Word document.
Click HERE for more BIS221T weeks.
If you would like to order an original assignment, please contact email@example.com or text (617) 299-6181. Kindly visit our original assignment website www.prowriting.co